Blend of Cascara Sagrada, Fennel Seed, Ginger Root, and other key ingredients
The Ultra Colon Care tables are an advance formula elaborated to prevent the inflammation, irritation and sensibility of the colon; Contains unique compounds that work gently yet effectively to promote regular bowel movements. It is persistent and constant support for the immune system, and protect the gut from different gastrointestinal diseases such as inflammation of the lining of the stomach, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, constipation, urinary tract inflammation, and stones in the urinary tract. It may also support bones, joints, muscles, and articulations†.
90 Organic and Vegetarian Tablets
Learn More About the Ultra Colon Care
This Product is part of the Complete Digestive Cleansing Kit®
What is Ultra Colon Care and How it Works?
Ultra Colon care act as it inhibits the absorption of water in the intestines making the feces absorb the remaining water, therefore, creating pressure in the colon for a faster bowel movement.
How to Use [In 3 Steps]
1. Sleep properly
2. Have a well-balanced diet
3. Take your Ultra Colon Care Tablet with two of your principal meals
Top Key Health Benefits of the Ultra Colon Care
• It will help stimulate digestion and enhance the immune system
• It will help the symptoms of bloating in patients with functional bowel disorders
• It will optimize the effectiveness of the cleanse that Colon Care is already doing to your overall well-being
• Helps maintain the full-spectrum of Complete Digestive Cleansing Kit® formula and process
• It will help with bloating and fluid buildup
• It deploys antioxidant activity and supports healthy cells
• It helps fight bacteria such as E-Coli
• It will protect the body against toxic metals such as lead and mercury
• It is organic, dairy-free, GMO-Free, gluten-free, no sugar added
Effective and Greatest Ingredients
• Marshmallow root
• Red raspberry
• Barberry (Root)
• Irish Moss
• Ginger (Root)
Top Diseases Help to Prevent
• Stomach ulcers
• Urinary tract inflammation
• Stones in the urinary tract
• Pancreatic cancer
Do not mix with laxatives and make sure to eat enough fiber to improve results. Increase or maintain considerable amounts of water intake and avoid food that irritates your colon or makes you feel heavy and bloated. Avoid red meat since it is complicated to digest and eliminate. Avoid lactose; it might increase bloated colon sensations. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Have caution, do NOT use when nausea or vomiting are present unless recommended by a healthcare professional. Consult your primary doctor if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists. Rectal bleeding or failure to move bowels after use may indicate a severe condition. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional immediately.
† Results may vary