COLON CARE FIBER
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate that the body can’t break into sugar molecules like other types of carbohydrates. There are two types of fiber: soluble and insoluble. Colon Care Fiber is an insoluble type of fiber. Fiber helps maintain a healthy weight and lowering your risk of diabetes, digestive problems, heart disease and some types of cancer such as colon cancer. Fiber is found mainly in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and it is best known for its ability to prevent or relieve constipation. hough there are foods that help you improve your digestion you can still suffer from slow digestion which can cause you pain and discomfort.
PRICES ARE HIGHER THAN IN-STORE
Benefits: Being an insoluble type of fiber the main benefit of Colon Care Fiber is to assists the movement of food through the digestive system relieving constipation and irritable colon. For this reason, Colon Care Fiber:
- Helps maintain a healthy colon.
- Helps maintain a healthy weight.
- Lowers the sugar level in the blood.
- Lowers Cholesterol level.
- Makes you feel full faster therefore eat less calories
- Improves digestion
- Makes your intestines clean because it eliminates big part of what you eat.
- Aids the healthy appearance of skin, hair, nails, weight and corporal odor.
- Relieves the digestive system and helps the evacuation of fecal matter on a regular basis.
Since Fiber control the levels of sugar in the blood, fiber can also prevent some types of diseases such as:
it also helps preventing:
- Crohn’s’s Disease since it prevents irritation of the colon for stuck residues in the walls.
- Coronary heart disease
- Colon Cancer
Side Effects: Eating too much fiber can cause:
- Constipation and gasses.
- Weight gain
- Nutrient Deficiencies, since the body’s ability to absorb essential nutrients is affected.
In order for the fiber to work you should consume at least 8 oz. of water every hour. Fluid intake is necessary for the Fiber to actually work. As well, exercise can potentialize results since it increase metabolism therefore improves digestion.
There are no reviews yet.