Facials are one of the most popular forms of treatments in spas and aesthetic clinics across the country, thanks to the long list of benefits that they offer. Some of the most significant benefits of facial treatments include:
1. Improved circulation and detoxification of the skin.
2. Exfoliation that removes dead skin cells, oil and other substances
3. Deep cleaning helps to reduce and eliminate acne and other skin problems
4. Softening of the effects of aging, including lines and wrinkles
5. A relaxing treatment
6. Stimulation of the skin to make new collagen and elastin, which help to retain the natural smoothness and youthfulness of the skin
7. A refreshed, rejuvenated and more youthful appearance
Fibroblast is a revolutionary non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that is designed to lift and tighten the skin to eliminate lines and wrinkles. It can also be used to eliminate bags under the eyes and reduce the appearance of hooded eyelids.
The handheld device emits a tiny plasma flash that arcs from the device to the skin where it makes contact, using sublimination to turn solid to gas to tighten the sin tissue. There is no damage to the surrounding areas or deeper skin layers, and minimal discomfort. Many patients choose to have topical anesthetic applied ahead of the treatment. Treatment takes just 60 minutes and the effects are permanent, although it can take 2-4 weeks for the full outcome of the treatment to be visible.
To learn more about our Aesthetics Procedures and to book an appointment you must call
No online bookings are accepted at this time for aesthetics procedures.