+1 (347) 7858780Customer Service
Monday - Saturday9:30 AM - 5:30 PM (Sunday: CLOSED)
Address3763 81st St, Second Floor , Jackson Heights, NY, 11372
A facial is one of the best methods of detoxifying the skin on your face, leaving it feeling fresh, looking brighter and most importantly, healthier than it was before. We are the number one Holistic Aesthetic Center in NYC, providing patient with an array of different facial treatments that can help their skin to look smoother and brighter, and more youthful. Our licensed aesthetic team have the skill and experience needed to carry out facials to the highest standards, with patient comfort and safety the priority of every appointment.
All of our facials are tailored to the specific needs of each patient, ensuring that your skin gets the love and care that it deserves. Some of our most popular facials include:
– Detoxifying Cleansing Facial: This facial is focused on the extraction of impurities from the skin, removing all bacteria, oil and dead skin cells and clears blockages, helping your skin to become clearer and healthier.
– Hydro Mask Facial: This facial uses a CACI Hydro Mask – a special sheet mask that contains intensive moisturising properties that replenish sun damaged and dehydrated skin. It also contains powerful antioxidant ingredients, which work to combat free radical and keep skin healthy and strong.
– Microdermabrasion Facial: This facial begins with a thorough exfoliation of the face, which lifts dull, dry and dead skin cells, removing them to reveal healthier, fresher and younger-looking skin beneath.
– DermaPen Facial: This facial uses an industry-leading microneedling device to cause microscopic damage to targeted areas of the face. This damage then triggers the natural production of collagen and elastin, which helps skin to become tighter, firmer and more youthful. The micro-wounds are also entry points for topical treatments, which can enter the skin more effectively. It is particularly good for repairing aging or acne-scarred skin.
Facials are one of the most popular forms of treatments in spas and aesthetic clinics across the country, thanks to the long list of benefits that they offer. Some of the most significant benefits of facial treatments include:
1. Improved circulation and detoxification of the skin.
2. Exfoliation that removes dead skin cells, oil and other substances
3. Deep cleaning helps to reduce and eliminate acne and other skin problems
4. Softening of the effects of aging, including lines and wrinkles
5. A relaxing treatment
6. Stimulation of the skin to make new collagen and elastin, which help to retain the natural smoothness and youthfulness of the skin
7. A refreshed, rejuvenated and more youthful appearance
Fibroblast is a revolutionary non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that is designed to lift and tighten the skin to eliminate lines and wrinkles. It can also be used to eliminate bags under the eyes and reduce the appearance of hooded eyelids.
The handheld device emits a tiny plasma flash that arcs from the device to the skin where it makes contact, using sublimination to turn solid to gas to tighten the sin tissue. There is no damage to the surrounding areas or deeper skin layers, and minimal discomfort. Many patients choose to have topical anesthetic applied ahead of the treatment. Treatment takes just 60 minutes and the effects are permanent, although it can take 2-4 weeks for the full outcome of the treatment to be visible.
To learn more about our Aesthetics Procedures and to book an appointment you must call
No online bookings are accepted at this time for aesthetics procedures.